HISTORY OF EUPORA
Eupora was established in 1889 on a spur track of the Georgia Pacific Railway. While there had been agricultural development prior to this in the county, the railroad stimulated trade and businesses.
Eupora is the largest of five incorporated municipalities in Webster County.
Eupora is named for Eupora Eudy, who housed some of the engineers back in the day when they were laying those tracks!